Re: Muskegon Chapter, QCWA

  • Bill
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 8, 2008
      Denny:

      I thought I remember that the QCWA meets on the second Thursday.
      Their meeting would be Sept. 11 and not on Saturday. Saturday the
      radio club is having a Steak Dinner at five o'clock. The QCWA is
      active and has a number of members.

      I like your idea of asking Jon, AB8RD.

      This could all be verified on the Teenage Net or Bathrobe Net. Those
      guys would know for sure. And I did hear the Cherokee Restaurant
      mentioned in this context. At the time I did not really take note.

      Bill, AB8SC

      --- In WestMichiganHams@yahoogroups.com, "Dennis Harriss" <n8ctt@...>
      wrote:

      > Yes they are. Their next meeting is scheduled for Sept. 13.
      Unfortunately I don't know where they are meeting as I understand
      where they had been going closed.

      > You might try sending an email to Jon Plyler AB8RD is should know or
      can get you in touch with who would know.