GRAHamfest 2ØØ8 (Grand Rapids Area Hamfest) Saturday, September 6

  • Jack Amelar
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 30, 2008
      Let's not forget GRAHamfest 2ØØ8 (Grand Rapids Area Hamfest) This
      Saturday, September 6, at the Kent County Fairgrounds in Lowell.
      The usual with hamfests in the area, 6AM vendor setup, 8AM opens. Friday
      evening setup as well, potluck at 7PM. Overnight camping. LOTS MORE
      INFORMATION.
      I could go on, but most your questions can be answered at
      http://www.grahamfest.org/
      or contact me at (616)897-6885, Cell (616)318-4551, e-mail
      grahamfest08@...?subject=Hamfest
      See you Saturday.

      73 Jack NY8D