Mobile Callsign lookup address.

  • Jason B
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 25, 2008
      A few weeks ago I remember a message from one of the local reflectors
      that I subscribe to regarding a callsign lookup page that works with
      mobile phones, pda's etc. Well, my windows mobile pda crashed and I lost
      both the email and the bookmark to actual URL. I also can't remember
      which reflector that it came through. I did try crawling through the
      past messages on several of the groups, but can't seem to locate it. Any
      of you guys out there happen to know what I'm talking about, or still
      have the URL noted somewhere?

      Any help is appreciated.

      Also, interested in any windows mobile compatible ham software out there
      too. If you know of anything 'neat' I'd be interested in checking it out.

      Jason Blakley
      KI4VUO