Ohio QSO Party, Saturday, August 23

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 21, 2008
      Please look for W8W, WILLiams county, where N8XX will be 2nd operator of
      K8NQC's station in Montpelier, Williams County, Ohio. We will be
      operating Multi Operator Single Rig, both phone and CW.

      The Ohio QSO Party is held on the fourth Saturday of August, this year
      on August 23rd, from noon to midnight. Both CW and Phone (Usually SSB)
      are encouraged. Out of State stations try to work as many Ohio Counties
      as possible on 80 through 10 metres

      Suggested frequencies are:

      Band CW (MHz) Phone (MHz)
      80 3.545 3.825
      40 7.045 7.200
      20 14.045 14.250
      15 21.045 21.300
      10 28.045 28.450

      Note that multipliers are per mode, i.e., it is possible for an out of
      state station to garner 176 multipliers - 88 counties CW, 88 counties Phone.

      For full rules and suggestions on maximizing scores, etc., see
      http://www.oqp.us

      Hope to work y'all on Saturday.

      73 de n8xx Hg