GMARC Picnic - August 23

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 18, 2008
      This doesn't appear to be a hamfest, but for whatever reason, I received
      an announcement, so it appears that everyone is invited.

      GMARC PICNIC
      Stony Creek Metropark
      Gladeview "B" Picnic Area
      4300 Main Park Dr
      Shelby Twp, MI 48316
      (North of Detroit)

      Saturday, August 23, 2008
      10:00 am till they boot us out...

      For more detailed info see http://www.gmarc.org/picnic.htm

      Please join The GM Amateur Radio Club for our annual club picnic.

      The club will be cookin' up burgers and dogs. If you wish some other
      form of meat, bring it along, I'm sure we can find room for it. Please
      bring your prize passing dish.

      Grab a radio, antenna, wire, whatever. Just come out and have a great
      time. See ya there (rain or shine).....