Best weather alert question

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 7, 2008
      I have been trying different weather alert services that send text messages to cell phones.  So far, I haven't found any to brag about.

      I am looking for a service (free, of course) that will send alerts and warnings to my cell phone.  So far I have tried three and found that one sends pages of gibberish I can't read, one hasn't sent a single alert and I just am trying a third.  I used to use one from one of the TV stations but they would send repeated messages for one alert (which usually was not accurate) and miss alerts for large storms.

      So, what's on your cell phone?

      Thanks