MAARC August Meeting

  • Bill
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 29, 2008
      All:

      For the upcoming MAARC's monthly meeting we will enjoy a program on
      antennas from our own Clarke, K8BP. Yes, the fabulously famous noted
      QST author will speak to our attending masses from his wealth of
      experience and knowledge. The last time he was the council's program
      we enjoyed a stimulating and enjoyable evening revolving around ham radio.

      Related to the evening's program K8BP has donated an AEA IsoPole
      two-meter antenna. This lightly used and in new condition antenna
      will be auctioned to the highest bidder at the meeting.

      Mark your calendar, set your alarm, and make a trip out to the
      Muskegon radio club's clubhouse at 2888 Scenic Drive between Muskegon
      and White Lakes. The program begins at 7:00 pm on August 7. There is
      plenty of parking and the air conditioner will be fired up and cooling
      down the assembled throng.

      Will we see you there?

      73

      Bill, AB8SC