Re: [WestMichiganHams] Sat Stuff

  • stapeljb79@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 14, 2008
           Hello Jim, would any of those dishes or LNB's be capable of receiving the EMWIN data stream directly? Even if not I would be interested!!

           Jeff Stapel
           W8SWX

      In a message dated 7/13/2008 4:19:03 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, jimk8cop@... writes:

      It's garage cleaning time before the move.  I have a pile of C-Band Sat parts, LNB's, horn covers, 6 foot dish, etc.  If anyone is instrested, I need to know by Monday evening, or it goes into the trash.  Contact me direct at k8cop@... .

      Thanks,

      Jim, K8COP