Re: [WestMichiganHams] Re: Tool Max item this week

    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 13 8:03 AM
      You want me to call you if I make plans to drive up there someday?

      ======== James - K8JHR -- Wyoming, MI ===========

      KD8AZM wrote:

      > It's reassuring to know we hams once again have the option, right here
      > in West MI to visit, browse, and purchase Amateur Radio gear from a
      > brick and motor store

    • Gary Lauff
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 30 6:29 AM
        Jim,
        Sorry for the delay in my response, I just discovered your comment. Yes, I would like to check out the store sometime, in the near future, so I could share the info with my club members, at the next GRARA meeting. My # is: (616)455-3758, please ID 1st, as we orally screen ALL calls (no caller ID).
        Gary KG8L (formerly KD8AZM)

        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 30 7:56 PM
          Ok -- maybe in week or so, as I have some heavy projects on the
          table now... I will call when I can.