Tool Max item this week

  • Tool Max Ind. Supply
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 10 7:24 AM
      New items this week
      1 230WB with 230VPK Stacking Kit Boomer 2 meter beam 18.5 dBd Gain NEW never used ( not in Store call to see)

      1 IC-725 HF Radio $2750 New Price
      1 MFJ 949B HF Tuners $30
      1 Micronta 2.5 Amp Power Supply $5
      1 2"x2" Speaker $3
      1 Comet CP-5 3/8-24 Antenna mount for Van Groves $25

      We have Antennas, connectors, and mounts from Tower Electronics. We are a Dealer for Tower and have put them in Stock.

      Other New items in Stock

      14 Amp Jetstream Power Supply $55
      28  Amp Power Supply $90 With Meters  out of stock now $110
      45Amp Power Supply $170
      Lighting Arresters $21.50 ea
      HF Antenna  20 Meter, 40 Meter, 75 Meter Fiberglass Hamsticks in Stock  $20 each
      New SWR Watt/Power & Field Strength Meter for 1.7-150 MHz in Stock $30
      J Pole Antennas in Stock $15
      The Te-Ne-Ke code key by the North Ottawa Club $35.00
      RG-58 Cable .25 per foot
      RG-8 .$1.00 per Foot
      RG-8X Coax Cable .50 per Foot
      75 ohm Cable 9040 International Wire and Cable .35per foot
      PL-259 Connectors $3.25 ea  adadapters for RG-58 or RG-8X $1.10 ea
      BNC - SO-239 Connectors $2.50 ea
      Double Female Connectors $2 ea
      2 Amp Power Supplies good to power Hand Held $8
      Digital Volt Meters $5.00
      Heavy duty 12 Volt Socket to Cigarette lighter plug

      We also have Diagonal Pliers, Digital Multi Testers, Electrical Tape,Precision Screwdrivers Sets, Soldering guns, Irons and Industrial Batteries for your HT's

      We are the only stocking Dealer in Michigan for W5YI Gordon West Study Manuals.

      Technician Class $18.95
      General Class $20.95
      Extra Class $21.95
      FCC Part 97 rule book only $3.95
      ARRL Level 1 Amateur Radio Emergency Communications Course Level 1 books $16 each

      Ramsey Kits for Kids ( or Adults)

      300 in 1 Electronic Lab $70
      Bell Action Kit $9
      Motor Action Kit $8
      LED Binky Kit $8
      Police Siren Kit $8
      Electronic Dripping Faucet $10
      LED Strobe Light with Case $45
      AM Broadcast Transmitter Kit with Case $35
      Tri-Field Meter $64

      Other Used Equipment on Consignment
       1 SMC 7004BR 4 port Computer Hub $5
       1 Otto Head Set with Mic $5
        1 IC 706 interface cable unit to use Power Amp $20
        1 Box of Large Compactors 10-12 pc total $5
      HP PDA Pocket PC Model Jornada 545 16MB Ram Color PDA $100
      Paum Zire  Black & White PDA $30
      1 Sencore SG-165 AM-FM Stereo Analyzer $30
      1 GW GDM 8135 Digital Multimeter $30
      MFJ-202B Noise Bridge $40
      PC-1A Kenwood Phone Patch $40
      #425 B+W Low Pass Filter $15
      MFJ-704 Low Pass Filter $20
      Ringo Ranger  2 meter antenna $35
      11 Element  2 meter Beam $45
      JT776SMA HT Antenna $19
      IC-255A  2 meter Radio with no tone board Like New from 1982 Good Packet Radio $45
      Tubes A great Assortment of tested used Tubes $1-$4 each
      B&K Model 4011 Precision function Generator $60
      B & W Antenna Tuner VS-300A $40
      RCA Volt Ohm Meter $25
      Barket & Williamson Low Pass Filter $5
      Speakers $2
      Barket and Williamson Rotary Inductor and Counter for Antenna Tuner $50
      Center Insulator for HF antenna $5
      LED Emergency Light  $10
      Motorola consolette Base Station for packet set up on 145.090 $45
      MFJ-722 Notch Filter $30.00
      M1000 Regency 10 Ch Scanner Works great $25
      Low Pass filter $5
      EICO Solid State FET/TVM Model 240 VOM in good condition $40
       2-9 inch clamps to mount antenna on large poles or vent pipes $5.56 each and less for smaller ones

      Heathkit items in stock

      Model HD-19 Hybrid Phone Patch for $5
      2 HD-15 Phone Patch for $5 each
      1 Model 10-17 Oscilloscope $40 Make offer
      Heathkit Drive Belts for SB-100, 101,102, HW 100,HW101 $3

      Tool  Max Industrial Supply is the Tool and Ham Radio retail store on Schamber Dr just off Pontaluna Rd and US-31 just north of  the old Hob Knob or Michael's Restaurant (Now tore down) in Muskegon . We have tools, industrial suppliers and Ham radios parts for sale.
      For more information call or e mail Tom KB8VEE at 231 798-7898  I am in the Store from 8:30AM-4:30PM Monday-Friday. Stop by and see me for all your Ham needs.

      From Tool Max Industrial Supply
      231 798-7898
      E Mail toolmax@...
      Website www.toolmaxonline.com
      From Tool Max Industrial Supply

        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 13 5:37 AM
          --- In WestMichiganHams@yahoogroups.com, "Tool Max Ind. Supply"
          <toolmax@...> wrote:

> [...]
          > M1000 Regency 10 Ch Scanner Works great $25
          > Low Pass filter $5
          > EICO Solid State FET/TVM Model 240 VOM in good condition $40
          > 2-9 inch clamps to mount antenna on large poles or vent pipes $5.56
          each and less for smaller ones

          > Heathkit items in stock
          >
          > Model HD-19 Hybrid Phone Patch for $5
          > 2 HD-15 Phone Patch for $5 each
          > 1 Model 10-17 Oscilloscope $40 Make offer
          > Heathkit Drive Belts for SB-100, 101,102, HW 100,HW101 $3
          >

          > Tool Max Industrial Supply is the Tool and Ham Radio retail store on
          Schamber Dr just off Pontaluna Rd and US-31 just north of the old Hob
          Knob or Michael's Restaurant (Now tore down) in Muskegon . We have
          tools, industrial suppliers and Ham radios parts for sale.
          > For more information call or e mail Tom KB8VEE at 231 798-7898 I am in
          the Store from 8:30AM-4:30PM Monday-Friday. Stop by and see me for all

          Tom,

          It's reassuring to know we hams once again have the option, right here
          in West MI to visit, browse, and purchase Amateur Radio gear from a
          brick and motor store with stock on the shelves! I would hope that many
          locals hams will support your efforts, by buying, locally. It sounds
          smart to have diversified, by also having tool sales to help pay the
          rent.

          My only suggestions would be to make sure you don't mimmic the reasons
          for the demise of that "other" local ham shop. Keeping RIDGID store
          hours of operation, consistent with WRITTEN hours of operation POSTED on
          the entry door is KEY to your success! With the gas prices what they are
          today, folks like me don't want to find themselves driving all the way
          from Kentwood to Muskegon, in the hopes of entering a friendly,
          knowledgable, positive buying environment, only to arrive finding a: "Be
          back in 15 minutes" sign on the door! Personally, I estimate I must have
          driven to that other store and back, 10 times, before I finally found it
          to be open for business! And please, don't have your salespeople wear
          exposed sidearms on their person, like that other store! Just invest in
          security cameras, like everybody else. That's just wrong! There's
          something physchologically difficult about attempting to dicker on
          price, starring at an intimidating semi-automatic handgun on the store
          owners belt! It just makes you want to go home, read your free,
          thick-paged color catalog, call the toll-free phone number, order and
          confirm your item is currently in stock, read your card number to them,
          and receive the exact item you ordered , arrive in perfect condition,
          delivered to your front door by FedX.

          I wish you success and good luck! Stay in the black, 73,

          Gary Lauff KD8AZM
          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 13 8:03 AM
            You want me to call you if I make plans to drive up there someday?

            ======== James - K8JHR -- Wyoming, MI ===========

            KD8AZM wrote:

            > It's reassuring to know we hams once again have the option, right here
            > in West MI to visit, browse, and purchase Amateur Radio gear from a
            > brick and motor store

          • Gary Lauff
            Message 5 of 6 , Jul 30 6:29 AM
              Jim,
              Sorry for the delay in my response, I just discovered your comment. Yes, I would like to check out the store sometime, in the near future, so I could share the info with my club members, at the next GRARA meeting. My # is: (616)455-3758, please ID 1st, as we orally screen ALL calls (no caller ID).
              Gary KG8L (formerly KD8AZM)

              Message 6 of 6 , Jul 30 7:56 PM
                Ok -- maybe in week or so, as I have some heavy projects on the
                table now... I will call when I can.