help need sunday

  • jtlr.fischer@sbcglobal.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 7, 2008
      Hello all this Sunday July 13 2008 we need help with  a triathlon in grand Haven we will meet at 7:00 am at the grand haven public safety parking lot  this event should last until 12:00 noon this event is shorter than last year with the removal of the half ironman event if you can help contact don kb8odb@...   or John at kc8uny@...  thanks 73