DIVISION WEB SITE FULLY REVISED

  • Tom VanderMel KB8VEE
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 4, 2008
      (Reply only to k8je@...)

      The GLD web site is totally revised and updated! You are invited to go
      to http://www.greatlakes.arrl.org to get a look at what webmeister Gary
      Osborne, W8XS has done.

      The web site and how we plan to use it will continue to evolve. If you
      have suggestions of features you would like to see on the site, please
      let me know. Keep in mind that this is a Division site. The three
      Section web sites will continue to provide most of the coverage of
      Section information.

      Thanks to W8XS for the fine work; work he has only just begun.

      73,

      Jim

      Jim Weaver, K8JE, Director
      ARRL Great Lakes Division