NIMS Compliance

  • Jim, K8COP
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 1, 2008
      In Muskegon County we also require IS-22.

      Jim Duram, K8COP
    • T Behler
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 1, 2008
        We require IS22 in Mecosta County as well, but I didn't include that in
        my earlier post because I thought Steve was just talking about NIMS courses.

        Anyway, it's good to know that many of us are on the same page.

        73 from Tom Behler: KB8TYJ, Mecosta County EC/RO