Re: [WestMichiganHams] NIMS Compliance

  • T Behler
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 1, 2008
      Steve:

      These are our guidelines here in Mecosta County too, and I know Osceola
      County also complies with them.

      73 from Tom Behler: KB8TYJ, Mecosta County EC/RO

      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 1, 2008
        In Muskegon County we also require IS-22.

        Jim Duram, K8COP
      • T Behler
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 1, 2008
          We require IS22 in Mecosta County as well, but I didn't include that in
          my earlier post because I thought Steve was just talking about NIMS courses.

          Anyway, it's good to know that many of us are on the same page.