NIMS Compliance

  • Steve Vander Hill
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 1, 2008
      Hello, reference NIMS compliance, for all county emergency management
      volunteers the goal is to have everyone take IS100, IS200, IS700, & IS800.

      For EOC Staff, two additional courses are desired which are IS300 & IS400.

      73's

      Steve N8UJD
      Checked by AVG.
      AM
    • T Behler
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 1, 2008
        Steve:

        These are our guidelines here in Mecosta County too, and I know Osceola
        County also complies with them.

        73 from Tom Behler: KB8TYJ, Mecosta County EC/RO

        > Hello, reference NIMS compliance, for all county emergency management
        > volunteers the goal is to have everyone take IS100, IS200, IS700, & IS800.
        >
        > For EOC Staff, two additional courses are desired which are IS300 & IS400.
        >
        > 73's
        >
        > Steve N8UJD
        > Checked by AVG.
        > AM

      • Jim, K8COP
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 1, 2008
          In Muskegon County we also require IS-22.

          Jim Duram, K8COP
        • T Behler
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 1, 2008
            We require IS22 in Mecosta County as well, but I didn't include that in
            my earlier post because I thought Steve was just talking about NIMS courses.

            Anyway, it's good to know that many of us are on the same page.