Re: [WestMichiganHams] Radio Class changes

    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 29, 2008
      Hi Tom,
      Sorry for the lack of details....
      Here are the class locations:
      W8MTA  2900 Apple Avenue, Muskegon, MI at the West Michigan Technical Academy
      W8ZHO  2888 Senic Drive, Muskegon, MI at the MAARC Clubhouse
      K8WNJ  1836 Oak St., Muskegon, MI at the Muskegon County Emergency Communications Center
      Most of the classes will be at W8MTA.  The second Monday will be at K8WNJ.  I have a class reflector where I post the locations if they are not in their regularly scheduled locations.
      Our sponsor is the MAARC.  Class time is 7:00 pm Monday.  Talk in is usually done on the Muskegon '94 repeater.