Re: [WestMichiganHams] idas system

    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 26, 2008
      As I suspected, IDAS is not for amateur radio.

      This is from the Icom site:

      "IDAS radios are designed primarily for business and industry users such as factories, ware houses, hotels, constructions, security business and transportation industries, etc. Icom aims to help such users gradually replace existing analog FM systems and future-proof investment in their radio system."

      Maybe next year....

      73

      K8MHZ