Capacitors needed

  • Joe Veldhuis
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 24, 2008
      I recently picked up several large boxes full of resistors with values ranging from less than 10 ohms to nearly a gigohm, many of which are nonstandard values; so I shouldn't have any trouble finding the resistors I need for whatever project I might want to work on. However, I still have a shortage of (useful) capacitors.

      Since I will be using most of them in a solderless breadboard at some point (prototyping is a lot easier when soldering isn't involved), the leads need to be fairly long (at least a centimeter) and not too big (smaller than 0.6 millimeters). Those are the only specs that I really care about.

      I could also use similarly sized diodes. Doesn't matter what kind they are as long as they work and are labelled in some meaningful way.

      Let me know what you want to get rid of and I'll see what I can do with it...

      -Joe, N8FQ