need e-mail contact with Abe (W8HVG)

  • Tom Behler
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 10, 2008
      Hi, all.

      I'm writing this e-mail on my laptop at my son's house near St. Louis,MO.

      I'm trying to get in touch with Abe (W8HVG), from the IRA link system, about
      getting his permission to use the link system if needed for back-up
      communications for the Michigander Bicycle Tour which will be traversing
      through Western and Northern Lower Michigan this coming July.

      The e-mail address I now have for abe is:

      abra@...

      Perhaps he is out of town too, but Abe usually responds to his e-mail fairly
      quickly.

      Thanks for any help you can provide.

      73 from Tom Behler: KB8TYJ, Mecosta County EC/RO and Michigander Bike Tour
      NCS Station
    • Laryn Lohman
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 11, 2008
        I don't know what you have for Abe's address since Yahoo doesn't allow
        addresses in plain text.

        In a recent QST article his address is listed as:

        abra *at* i2k <dot> com

        Laryn K8TVZ
      • Tom Behler
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 12, 2008
          Laryn:

          That's the e-mail address I have for Abe.

          May just have to resort to a phone call here if I continue to get no
          response.

          Thanks for the info, though; at least I know I've got what seems to be the
          most current information.

          73 from Tom Behler: KB8TYJ