Re: FIELD DAY IN NEWAYGO AND OCEANA COUNTY

    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 9, 2008
      Is this what thou seeketh?

      from: http://www.arrl.org/contests/announcements/fd/locator.php

      N8OE
      Big Rapids Area Amateur Radio Club

      Big Rapids, MI
      GOTA: no
      Talk-in: 146.740
      Contact: John W McDowell, KC8BAR
      KC8BAR@...
      Web Site

      According the the Mecosta County Web site, Big rapids is the county seat
      of Mecosta County.

      If you need for info, contact kc8bar@... directly.

      73 de n8xx Hg

      ravennaelectronics wrote:

      > 1. FIELD DAY IN NEWAYGO AND OCEANA COUNTY
      > Posted by: "ravennaelectronics" ravennaelectronics@... ravennaelectronics
      > Date: Sun Jun 8, 2008 2:00 pm ((PDT))
      >
      > Howdy everyone.
      > Does anyone have any information as to if Newaygo and Oceana County are going to conduct any Field Day operations?
      >
      > Thank you
      > Rich "Doc" Strait, AC8AL
      > Volunteer DST Lead
      > Red Cross serving Muskegon,
      > Oceana and Newaygo counties
      > dstlead at arcmon.org
      > www.arcmon.org
    • ravennaelectronics
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 16, 2008
        Hi Tim.
        Thank you for the information. I going to be visiting Field Day
        sites in several counites as a Red Cross official and am working on
        my visitation schedule. I am currently deployed to Indiana and
        working on the Disaster Response Operation here that is for the
        tornado and flooding. I will be back by Field day.

        Best Regards,
        Rich "Doc" Strait, AC8AL
        Volunteer Disaster Services Technology Lead
        Red Cross serving Muskegon, Oceana and Newaygo counties.
        ECRV 4711 Operator/Driver
        --- In WestMichiganHams@yahoogroups.com, "Tim Deater" <kc8mse@...>