FIELD DAY IN NEWAYGO AND OCEANA COUNTY

  • ravennaelectronics
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 8, 2008
      Howdy everyone.
      Does anyone have any information as to if Newaygo and Oceana County
      are going to conduct any Field Day operations?

      Thank you
      Rich "Doc" Strait, AC8AL
      Volunteer DST Lead
      Red Cross serving Muskegon,
      Oceana and Newaygo counties
      dstlead at arcmon.org
      www.arcmon.org
    • Tim Deater
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 9, 2008
        I have nothing planned for Newaygo County after all of our drill and operations lately.  If anyone wants to organize something, I can see what we can do.

        Tim
        KC8MSE
        Newaygo County

        dstlead at arcmon.org
        www.arcmon.org

        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 9, 2008
          Is this what thou seeketh?

          from: http://www.arrl.org/contests/announcements/fd/locator.php

          N8OE
          Big Rapids Area Amateur Radio Club

          Big Rapids, MI
          GOTA: no
          Talk-in: 146.740
          Contact: John W McDowell, KC8BAR
          KC8BAR@...
          Web Site

          According the the Mecosta County Web site, Big rapids is the county seat
          of Mecosta County.

          If you need for info, contact kc8bar@... directly.

          73 de n8xx Hg

          ravennaelectronics wrote:

          > 1. FIELD DAY IN NEWAYGO AND OCEANA COUNTY
          > Posted by: "ravennaelectronics" ravennaelectronics@... ravennaelectronics
          > Date: Sun Jun 8, 2008 2:00 pm ((PDT))
          >
          > Howdy everyone.
          > Does anyone have any information as to if Newaygo and Oceana County are going to conduct any Field Day operations?
          >
          > Thank you
          > Rich "Doc" Strait, AC8AL
          > Volunteer DST Lead
          > Red Cross serving Muskegon,
          > Oceana and Newaygo counties
          > dstlead at arcmon.org
          > www.arcmon.org
        • ravennaelectronics
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 16, 2008
            Hi Tim.
            Thank you for the information. I going to be visiting Field Day
            sites in several counites as a Red Cross official and am working on
            my visitation schedule. I am currently deployed to Indiana and
            working on the Disaster Response Operation here that is for the
            tornado and flooding. I will be back by Field day.

            Best Regards,
            Rich "Doc" Strait, AC8AL
            Volunteer Disaster Services Technology Lead
            Red Cross serving Muskegon, Oceana and Newaygo counties.
            ECRV 4711 Operator/Driver
            --- In WestMichiganHams@yahoogroups.com, "Tim Deater" <kc8mse@...>