Field Day....Field Day

  • w8amz
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 5, 2008
      Tonight the program at the club house general meeting the program will
      be Field Day hosted by Al Pepping our field day chairman.

      In addition I will be bringing out a portion of the power plant that
      will be used. It will be 3KW battery operated inverters with modified
      sign wave output. I have operated a Elecraft K2, Collins KWM-2 and
      Heathkit SB-102 and have found NO noise generated on HF bands 80-10
      With the filters turned off on the rigs. Feel free to bring your
      radio and plug it in and try it out.

      W8AMZ