Re: [WestMichiganHams] W8T - National Trails Day - Jun 7 - Update

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 4, 2008
      Hi Hank - you mentioned the possibility of my bringing my HF rig...

      but I do not know what I would use as an antenna. I have a wide
      range internal tuner (runs about 8:1 which is more than the usual
      3:1 in many rigs) and I have a 20 meter dipole I made but do not have
      up...

      Any ideas on antennas for HF operation if I bring my rig?

      ALSO, SORRY I missed meeting you in person last weekend on the
      MS 100 route - I was "Staff 2" on the project. Our support
      vehicle arrived back after the last rider was in.