Tower For Sale

  • Tom VanderMel KB8VEE
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 2, 2008
      Kirt N wanted this.

      I have a Rohn BX64 64 foot tower for sale, this is all ready on the
      ground. Asking $200.00

      Military portable aluminum mast kit, 8 poles with original carrier and
      guy ropes. $75.00

      Contact by e mail kc8qde@arrl. net or phone 616-836-3737

    • Tom VanderMel KB8VEE
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 23, 2009

      FOR SALE

      56 FT HDX Rohn Tower with

       A ATB-34 Cushcraft 20-15-10  tribandrer  beam 4 elements
       A 13B2 2 meter 13 elements beam
       A A449-11S 11 Element 70 centimeter 440 beam
      A X 50 Diamond 2m/400 veracal at the top
      A side mount disk cone antenna All band VHF-UHF on side mount
      Ham 4 CDE Rotor and box
      All mounted on a Good pipe 15 ft above the 56Ft HDX  Tower
       3 runs of 75 ohm hard-line and 2 runs of RG8 and 2 runs of RG8X

      All for $500.00 You pay for the truck or people to take it down

      Call Tom KB8VEE at 231 206-0422 or e mail kb8vee@...