Re: [WestMichiganHams] Fw: Re: repeater usage authorization for Michigander Bike Tour requested

  • T Behler
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 2, 2008
      Thanks for the good news on the 94 repeater situation, Al.

      Thanks also for helping spread the word about the Michigander in mid July.

      More to come as the time gets closer.

      73 from Tom Behler: KB8TYJ, Mecosta County EC/RO, and Michigander Bike Tour
      NCS

      From: Al Pepping
      Date: 6/1/2008 9:56:50 AM
      To: T Behler
      Subject: Re: repeater usage authorization for Michigander Bike Tour
      requested

      Hi Tom

      You are most welcome to use the repeater for your event. All MAARC
      repeaters are open repeaters. You will also find coverage has improved
      dramatically with the new antenna and feed line now at 370 foot height. Our
      444.550 UHF machine is now back in service and provides 5- 10 mile hand held
      coverage, feel free to use this as needed when you are in the local area. .
      Both machines are 94.8 PL. Good Luck.

      Al Pepping KV8X