Yesterday's Girls on the Run event

  • Tim Deater
    Message 1 of 1 , May 28, 2008
      Thank you to everyone that came out for the Girls on the Run event in Fremont yesterday.  The event went very smoothly and the organizers including the District Health Dept. 10 and the Fremont Police Department where very impressed.

      Our next activity in Newaygo County will be the 'Dam Disaster Drill' on June 3rd.  The festivities will start around 3pm or so and run until 10pm.  I should have more specific information after the various meetings today.  Our primary responsibility for this drill will be supporting the National Weather Service as river spotters.

      Tim
      KC8MSE
      Newago County EC