Re: [WestMichiganHams] MCECS Stuff For Sale

  • stapeljb79@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , May 26, 2008
          Hello Jim, I would like one of those monitors if I could please. also I'd like to take a look at the generator if possible. I could come over tomorrow (Tuesday Pm) after work. Please let me know.
       Jeff Stapel
      W8SWX

      In a message dated 5/26/2008 3:39:33 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, jimk8cop@... writes:

      Here is some surplus items that we would like to get out of our way:

      3) 17" or 19" Computer Monitors. The monitors are new to very low hours.
      Two of the monitors are the dark colored Dell brand. $35.00 each. The
      other one is black and silver.

      Onan Generator unit. 4 KW gas operated, electric start. Installation
      Manual. This unit was removed from the Old MCARES Motorhome. The unit
      powers either 220 VAC or 110 VAC. $100.00

      Yes, we will accept offers also......

      Contact Barney, KC8LLN or Jim, K8COP