Re: [WestMichiganHams] Question about the MS Bike Ride

  • jtlr.fischer@sbcglobal.net
    Message 1 of 3 , May 16, 2008
      Hello, please note the email below from Jeffrey Bross from the National Multiple Sclerosis Society , if your volunteering and need a room, please advise how many nights, and whom you would like to room with, thanks.

      73s
      Steve N8UJD

      Message 2 of 3 , May 19, 2008
        Hi Hank, reference your question about dorm rooms being available at HOPE College, YES, but I need to know whom needs them, what nights, and how many rooms are needed.

        Please plan on two individuals per room, and if you need a room, please get the room reservation information to me by this Friday the 23rd, because the next weekend is the actual event, thanks.

        73s
        Steve N8UJD