Bike MS 2008

  • Steve Vander Hill
    Message 1 of 3 , May 14, 2008
      Hello, please note the email below from Jeff Bross from the Michigan Chapter of the National Multiple Sclerosis Society concerning the routes for this year's MS150 Bike Tour which is being held Saturday, May 31 and Sunday, June 1.

      Please advise if you would be interested in working both or one of the days, or if you would like to be this year's Amateur Radio Event Leader, thanks.

      73s
      Steve N8UJD

      .

      Message 2 of 3 , May 15, 2008
        Hi Steve - Just confirming that I will be able to work it as planned.

        /////////////// JH RIchards ///////////////////////

        Steve Vander Hill wrote:

        > Please advise if you would be interested in working both or one of the days,
        > or if you would like to be this year's Amateur Radio Event Leader, thanks.

        =====================================
      • Steve Vander Hill
        Message 3 of 3 , May 30, 2008
          Hello, we still are need six operators for Saturday and Sunday for this
          weekends Bike MS 2008 Bike Tour.

          If you can make it tomorrow, please show up the Holland High School by
          7:00am, if you can make it on Sunday, please call me on my cell
          616-218-1325, or email me and I will let you know where to meet up with your
          specific Team.

          We will be using the Holland Amateur Club's repeater 147.06 (+.60)pl 94.8
          both days. If see one of the members of the Club, please thank them for
          making the repeater available for this event each year, it's a great
          community service.

          Best regards,
          Steve N8UJD

          Checked by AVG.