Muziekparade - May 10, 2008

  • Steve Vander Hill
    Message 1 of 1 , May 14, 2008
      -----Original Message-----
      From: Ed Wirth [mailto:ewirth@...]
      Sent: Monday, May 12, 2008 7:33 AM
      To: Sindee Maxwell; svanderhill@...
      Subject: RE: Muziekparade - May 10, 2008

      Steve- please forward this on to your team: On Behalf of the Ottawa
      County American Red Cross, I just want to say thank you for the
      professional job done by the Holland Amateur Radio Club during Tulip
      Time 2008. Several positive comments were given to Duane and I regarding
      the response times and the communication skills demonstrated by the
      teams working the road and the command centers. THANK YOU so much!! I
      am proud to be teamed up with such a professional organization. See you
      next year

      Ed Wirth
      Health & Safety Director
      Ottawa County American Red Cross