EOC / Ham Radio weather Set Thursday May 15th Filmore- we need you

  • Don Meyer
    Message 1 of 1 , May 14, 2008
      Hello Weather Spotters and ham members interested in emergancy services ....
                Tomorrow night Thursday May 14th you are needed at the Ottawa County Filmore Complex for EOC weather activation SET. Bill King-Skywarn and Rich Brand-NWS have put together a SET weather event tabletop to test the operations of ham radio. We will go through skywarn activation, warnings, events, and how we would respond. Now is the time to come and see how you would respond and see how we can make ham radio¬ís response better.
      If you at all can please come to this training...... 73 Don

      Donald Meyer - KB8ODB

      Assistant Emergency Coordinator for Amateur Radio in Ottawa County

      e-mail:kb8odb@...