Still need 3 HAMS for tomorrow's parade.....

  • Steve Vander Hill
    Message 1 of 1 , May 9 2:40 PM
      Hello, the big Saturday Tulip Festival parade is tomorrow and we are
      currently two hams short to walk with the Red Cross Medical Teams, and one
      ham short to run the packet station at the Red Cross facility downtown.

      If you know of anyone that might be available, please ask them to meet up
      with the group at the Holland High Dome, thank you.

      73s
      Steve N8UJD
      Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.
      Checked by AVG.