Girls on the Run May 27

  • Tim Deater
    Message 1 of 1 , May 5, 2008
      I need some operators for the District Health Department #10's Girls on the Run 5K event at Branstrom park in Fremont.  It is on May 27 with everyone meeitng around 4:00pm with the run starting at 4:30.  This will be the first time that they have asked for Hams for this run.

      We would use either the Fremont 146.920 (-) 94.8 repeater or 146.540 simplex.

      Please let me know if you can attend this week so I can let the organizers know how many operators will be there.

      I am also looking for operators for our June 3rd Dam Evacuation drill from 5:00pm until 10:00pm.  I do not know much about this yet, but will know more this week.

      Thanks!
      3
      Tim Deater
      KC8MSE