Re: [WestMichiganHams] Digital Seminar and a HUGE Day of Fun!

    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 11 7:11 AM
      Gee... not good planning. I want to take full measure of the
      QSO Party, and yet also want to attend the Digital Seminar.
      Now... I must choose one or the other. Watching a few other
      guys make contacts on the club rig... vs... working them on
      my own rig with my new headset/mic combo... Hmmmm... Gee I
      wonder what I will do....

      Shoot.

      Thank you for considering my view.

      ////////////////// Richards - K8JHR //////////////////

      Bill wrote:

      > We're going to enjoy a seminar related to digital modes on HF radio.
      > This seminar will be Saturday, April 19

    • Bill
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 11 12:04 PM
        Oops!

        I didn't intend for anyone to have to choose either the seminar or the
        MIQP. We can enjoy each as the seminar runs for a couple of hours
        before the start of the MIQP. We'll just have to shoehorn in a lunch
        between each. Or sked a rare county for early afternoon. Hi

        Bill, AB8SC
        MAARC guy