ARGYL Hamfest This Saturday, April 5

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 2, 2008
      I'm going to the hamfest - it's very rarely that one gets to see an
      entire group of young hams these daze! Many/most of us are olde fogeys,
      or are nearing that "magical age" where we turn from energetic
      youngsters into the older set.

      I'll be a few minutes late, because our church is having a pancake
      breakfast starting at 7:30 a.m., but I'll be there by 9 a.m. for sure.

      This is one hamfest I wouldn't miss, unless there were 8" or more of
      sn*w on the ground like in December. In December it took me all morning
      to dig out of the sn*w with my small farm tractor.

      Come one, come all! Support the youth of our Amateur Radio Service/Hobby!

      73 de n8xx Hg
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 2, 2008
        Not I... I am having a second and possibly a third childhood, already.