ARGYL Hamfest this Saturday, April 5, Lowell High School

  • Jack Amelar
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2, 2008
      Reminder, the ARGYL Hamfest is this Saturday, April 5, Lowell High School.
      Due to the nasty weather during the hamfest in December, this event has
      been moved to April. For the majority of you that didn't make it last
      December, This Saturday's weather is sunny in the 40s. See you there!

      73 Jack NY8D

      From the hamfest website http://www.argyl.org/hamfest.html

      The date of our annual hamfest has been moved to April in search of
      better weather! Be sure to mark you calendars for Saturday, April 5th
      2008. It opens at 8:00am.

      You can expect the 'normal' ARGYL hamfest just at a different time of
      year! Our Three main vendors; Tower Electronics, Amateur Accessories,
      and Elmers Ham Shack will all be there.

      Need any more info click the E-Mail Al link under Advanced Sales/Information.
      Admission: Adults- $5.00
      Elementary, Middle School, and High School Students- Free
      Advanced Sale Special: Two 5' tables & Admission- $12.00
      One 5' table & Admission- $9.00
      At the door: Two 5' tables & Admission- $15.00
      One 5' table & Admission- $10.00

      Advance Sales/ Information:
      Al Eckman
      725 Bowes Rd Apt K6
      Lowell, MI 49331
      616-897-7659
      al.eckman@...

      Hamfest Location
      Lowell High School
      11700 Vergennes St.
      Lowell, MI 49331
      Need Maps?

      V.E. Exams
      10:00 AM- Walk-ins welcome
      Reservations not necessary

      Door Prizes
      Refreshments sold on site
      Sponsored by: A.R.G.Y.L.
      AMATEUR RADIO GROUP of YOUTH in LOWELL
      Talk-in:
      K8LHS: 146.620(-) PL 94.8
      W8LRC: 145.270(-) PL 94.8
      The future of amateur radio is in our 'youth'.
      Support them by attending this hamfest.