DXCC #1

  • K8MHZ
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 2, 2006
      As you all know, Bill AB8SC came through with the call we all sought.  That call is W8CRA.

      Later, Frank Lucas changed his call to W3CRA.  W3CRA is now the call of the Collins Radio Association.

      Got a Collins?  Even if you don't and just like them, please take some time to visit www.collinsra.com.  Collins owners may want to consider joining the Association.

    • Bill Fries

        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 6, 2006
          TMI?

          I thought it was WCI.  (Way cool information)