Re: [WestMichiganHams] New Operator notes:

    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 10, 2008
      Thanks for the reply.

      I just noticed your call sign... very cool. I bet you
      could sell it for big money! ;-)

      On another front... Do you guys have any regular HF nets?
      If so, is there a web site or FAQ that tells about them?

      Thanks for your courtesy and assistance. Happy trails and 73.

      k8mhz@... wrote:

      > Methinks the only outcry of overprotected repeater frequencies is from
      > people that want to put up repeaters on coordinated pairs that are
      > granted but are not or are no longer used.

      there is plenty of room for both simplex and repeater use.