Re: Ottawa County IS-300, 4/30 & 5/1/08, EOC & IS-400 Training, 5/13 & 14/08, HP

  • ravennaelectronics
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 7, 2008
      I have taken both the IS-300 and IS-400 through the Muskegon County
      EMA. Very good courses. I recommend the courses to all leaders
      whether volunteer or paid.

      Best Regards,
      Doc, AC8AL (formerly KD8BGQ)

      --- In WestMichiganHams@yahoogroups.com, <jtlr.fischer@...> wrote:

      > Doc And Bill I S 300 and 400 are not online coruses they are both
      two day classes aprox. 16 hrs each they are more for public service(
      police and fire ) hope this helps John KC8UNY

      INTEGRATION
      > CENTER FOR COURSES AS TAUGHT BY THE DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND
      SECURITY
      > (DHS).
      > Middle management, strike team leaders, task force leaders, unit
      > leaders, division/group supervisors, branch directors and Multi-
      > Agency Coordination System/Emergency Operations Center staff.
      >
      > NS 400 - Advanced Incident Command System, ICS-400
      > THIS COURSE MEETS THE STANDARDS ESTABLISHED BY THE NIMS
      INTEGRATION
      > CENTER FOR COURSES AS TAUGHT BY THE DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND
      SECURITY
      > (DHS).
      > Command and general staff, agency administrators, department
      heads,
      > emergency managers, areas commander and Multi-Agency
      Coordination