Fw: River Bank Run 2006

  • Jeff's Lists
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2006
      Hi all, its time to start looking for radio operators to work the 2006 River
      Bank Run. We will be in need of approximately 60 radio operators for the
      main event!

      Please check out the PDF file for all the pertinent details. Email me
      direct for any questions, to volunteer please goto the information below

      Prepare for this exciting event by volunteering at smaller events prior to
      the River Bank Run.

      We will hold a Pre-Event meeting on Friday May 11th at the American Red
      Cross West Central Michigan Chapter at 1050 Fuller Ave.

      If you have a preference on a partner or must leave early from the event
      please specify in your email. Some positions close as early as 9:30 AM the
      day of the event.

      To sign up please email rbr06@... and keep an eye on www.kcraces.net
      for more information!