Re: [WestMichiganHams] Welcome Mark

  • K8MHZ
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 12, 2006
      Want to try linking the two reflectors together until the transition is made?  Just put mcares@yahoogroups.com as a member of WestMichiganHams and see what happens.  After a period of time we will remove the link.

      I think it's at least worth a try.

      Thanks for taking the effort to start a new reflector.