RE: [WestMichiganHams] QSL Card going to 3Y0X?

  • Bill Fries
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 2, 2006

      Yes, there are other options.  I bet if I buy $40 in merchandise they don’t get $40 in donations.  And if I use Paypal they don't get $40 either.  So I'll just send cash.

      My personal opinion.

      Bill, AB8SC

      RE: Donations:

      On their site they have stuff you can buy to help with funds.  Cool Peter 1 stuff.  Maybe instead of putting 40 clams in the box you could get 40 clams worth of Peter 1 stuff and use it as gifts, prizes, decorations, etc.

    • K8MHZ
      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 2, 2006
        Gotcha

        mhz
        Yes, there are other options.  I bet if I buy $40 in merchandise they don’t get $40 in donations.  And if I use Paypal they don't get $40 either.  So I'll just send cash.

        My personal opinion.

        Bill, AB8SC

        RE: Donations:

        On their site they have stuff you can buy to help with funds.  Cool Peter 1 stuff.  Maybe instead of putting 40 clams in the box you could get 40 clams worth of Peter 1 stuff and use it as gifts, prizes, decorations, etc.

        Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.