Re: [WestMichiganHams] Third party questions

  • CHRISTOPHER SCHULTE
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 27, 2008
      Mark,

      I think in answer to your question about the trustee not being present, but holding an extra class license, as long as the control opperator is opperating within his/her privillages using a club call, there is no issue.  For instance, there are a number of general class opperators that use the w8zho call in contests, but within their own privillages.  Being as you are an extra class licensee, there shouldn't be an issue with you being control op for the w8mta station.  I again reference the previous mention of the w8zho call.  Obviously there isn't always a trustee of the club around when that call is used, but it is being used within the licensed privillages, therefore, it shouldn't be a problem.

      73,
      Chris, w8cjs