QSL Card going to 3Y0X?

  • Bill Fries
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 2 8:32 AM

      All:

      At this evening's club meeting we will be packaging a few QSL cards together for Peter I Island.  They will all go to the QSL manager in New Jersey and all will be returned to AB8RD's QTH from the callbook.

      Do you want to drop a card in there?  The outgoing envelope will also have enough room for a greenstamp to help the QSL manager offset his expense.

      Under separate cover we will gather donations for the actual Dxpedition.  These donations will be sent directly to K4UEE together with a thank you card.  I'm planning to drop $40 into this envelope.  You might want to also donate?

      Bill, AB8SC

    • K8MHZ
      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 2 9:01 AM
        RE: Donations:

        On their site they have stuff you can buy to help with funds.  Cool Peter 1 stuff.  Maybe instead of putting 40 clams in the box you could get 40 clams worth of Peter 1 stuff and use it as gifts, prizes, decorations, etc.

        Message 3 of 7 , Mar 2 10:42 AM

          Yes, there are other options.  I bet if I buy $40 in merchandise they don’t get $40 in donations.  And if I use Paypal they don't get $40 either.  So I'll just send cash.

          My personal opinion.

          Bill, AB8SC

          Message 4 of 7 , Mar 2 2:24 PM
            Gotcha

            mhz
            Yes, there are other options.  I bet if I buy $40 in merchandise they don’t get $40 in donations.  And if I use Paypal they don't get $40 either.  So I'll just send cash.

            My personal opinion.

            Bill, AB8SC

            RE: Donations:

            On their site they have stuff you can buy to help with funds.  Cool Peter 1 stuff.  Maybe instead of putting 40 clams in the box you could get 40 clams worth of Peter 1 stuff and use it as gifts, prizes, decorations, etc.

            Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.