RE: [WestMichiganHams] WANTED: Missing PUG puppy from Hart.

  • Marsha Hildreth
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 7, 2008

      His name is Poneyae but we called him "poopy" for short.  He will come at either name.  I last seen him before Christmas, he took off from my house which is located in Hart, across from Hart lake-by John Gurney Park.  Thanks so much for all of your help.  I have enclosed a picture, this is the only one I could find close up.
      Marsha Hildreth-Court Recorder
      CER#7756
      78th District Court-Oceana County

      100 South State Street
      Hart, MI 49420
      Phone: (231) 873-6725
      Fax: (231) 873-1861

      To: WestMichiganHams@yahoogroups.com
      From: k8mhz@...
      Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2008 17:03:46 -0500
      Subject: Re: [WestMichiganHams] WANTED: Missing PUG puppy from Hart.

      Marsha,

      Can you give us some more info?

      Where was the puppy last seen?

      Can you tell us the approximate size and weight?

      Do you have a picture to post?

      If someone does see him, what does he answer to?

      Granted, this isn't a true ham post but under the circumstances I don't see a problem with it.

      I hope we can help.

      Moderator and animal fan, especially pets.