Re: [WestMichiganHams] WANTED: Missing PUG puppy from Hart.

    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 6, 2008
      Marsha,

      Can you give us some more info?

      Where was the puppy last seen?

      Can you tell us the approximate size and weight?

      Do you have a picture to post?

      If someone does see him, what does he answer to?

      Granted, this isn't a true ham post but under the circumstances I don't see a problem with it.

      I hope we can help.

      Moderator and animal fan, especially pets.

        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 7, 2008

          His name is Poneyae but we called him "poopy" for short.  He will come at either name.  I last seen him before Christmas, he took off from my house which is located in Hart, across from Hart lake-by John Gurney Park.  Thanks so much for all of your help.  I have enclosed a picture, this is the only one I could find close up.
          Marsha Hildreth-Court Recorder
          CER#7756
          78th District Court-Oceana County

          100 South State Street