WANTED: Missing PUG puppy from Hart.

  • KD8BGO
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 6, 2008
      I know that this message is nothing ham radio related but I am trying
      to get this message out to everyone possible--we are desperate. I am
      sorry if I have inconvienenced anyone.
      I have been missing my 1 year old Pug puppy since December. If anyone
      has a clue where he might be, I would love any information you may
      have. He is a full male pug. He has been neutered--all black in color
      with only a small patch of white on his chest. When he ran off he had a
      black collar on but not his tags. My girls are missing him terribly
      and he needs medication. Please let me know if you have seen or heard
      of this dog. Thank you soooo much for any help you may have. Please
      contact via email.
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 6, 2008
        Marsha,

        Can you give us some more info?

        Where was the puppy last seen?

        Can you tell us the approximate size and weight?

        Do you have a picture to post?

        If someone does see him, what does he answer to?

        Granted, this isn't a true ham post but under the circumstances I don't see a problem with it.

        I hope we can help.

        Moderator and animal fan, especially pets.

          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 7, 2008

            His name is Poneyae but we called him "poopy" for short.  He will come at either name.  I last seen him before Christmas, he took off from my house which is located in Hart, across from Hart lake-by John Gurney Park.  Thanks so much for all of your help.  I have enclosed a picture, this is the only one I could find close up.
            Marsha Hildreth-Court Recorder
            CER#7756
            78th District Court-Oceana County

            100 South State Street