Tool Max this week

  • Tool Max Ind. Supply
    Message 1 of 10 , Feb 1, 2008
       We will not be in this Saturday so stop during the week.

       New items this week
       None

      We have Antennas, connectors, and mounts from Tower Electronics. We are a Dealer for Tower and have put them in Stock.

      Other NEW items in Stock

      14 Amp Jetstream Power Supply $55
      28Amp Power Supply $90 With Meters $110
      45Amp Power Supply $170
      Lighting Arresters $21.50 ea
      HF Antenna  20 Meter, 40 Meter, 75 Meter Fiberglass Hamsticks in Stock  $20 each
      New SWR Watt/Power & Field Strength Meter for 1.7-150 MHz in Stock $30
      J Pole Antennas in Stock $15
      The Te-Ne-Ke code key by the North Ottawa Club $35.00
      RG-58 Cable .25 per foot
      RG-8 .$1.00 per Foot
      RG-8X Coax Cable .45 per Foot
      75 ohm Cable 9040 International Wire and Cable .35per foot
      PL-259 Connectors $3.25 ea  adadapters for RG-58 or RG-8X $1.10 ea
      BNC - SO-239 Connectors $2.50 ea
      Double Female Connectors $2 ea
      Laser pointers $2 ea
      2 Amp Power Supplies good to power Hand Held $8
      Digital Volt Meters $5.00
      Heavy duty 12 Volt Socket to Cigarette lighter plug

      We also have Diagonal Pliers, Digital Multi Testers, Electrical Tape,Precision Screwdrivers Sets, Soldering guns, Irons and Industrial Batteries for your HT's

      We are the only stocking Dealer in Michigan for W5YI Gordon West Study Manuals.

      Technician Class $18.95
      General Class $20.95
      Extra Class $21.95
      FCC Part 97 rule book only $3.95
      ARRL Level 1 Amateur Radio Emergency Communications Course Level 1 books $16 each

      Ramsey Kits for Kids ( or Adults)

      300 in 1 Electronic Lab $70
      Bell Action Kit $9
      Motor Action Kit $8
      LED Binky Kit $8
      Police Siren Kit $8
      Electronic Dripping Faucet $10
      LED Strobe Light with Case $45
      AM Broadcast Transmitter Kit with Case $35
      Tri-Field Meter $64

      Other Used Equipment on Consignment
      1 Set Husler HF Antennas 80m/40m/15m $30
       1 RC 432 long wire antenna on a spool $15
       1 MK-1 Autek Research Memory Keyer $25
       1 Home brew 2 m/440 pipe antenna  $15
       1 NC 60B Yaesu 15 volt Nica Battery Charger $5
       4 Dynamo crank LED Flashlight $8
       1 GR-213 Holux GPS Receiver for USB port $40
      1 KVM Switch for switching Keyboard, video, mouse on computer $10
      1 Box of Large Compactors 10-12 pc total $5
      HP PDA Pocket PC Model Jornada 545 16MB Ram Color PDA $100
      Paum Zire  Black & White PDA $30
      Radio Shack PRO-94 1000 Channel Handheld Trunking Scanner $75
      Arrow  222 5 Element 220mhz Beam $25
      3 Standard HX 320 Business Band Radio $10 ea.
      1 Regency H600B UHF Mobile Business Band Radio $25
      1 APC Interruptible back up supply $35
      1 Ampprobe Clamp-Pn Meter $15
      1 Sencore SG-165 AM-FM Stereo Analyzer $30
      1 GW GDM 8135 Digital Multimeter $30
      MFJ-202B Noise Bridge $40
      PC-1A Kenwood Phone Patch $40
      #425 B+W Low Pass Filter $15
      MFJ-704 Low Pass Filter $20
      Ringo Ranger  2 meter antenna $35
      11 Element  2 meter Beam $45
      Mixed box of short length coax cable with  PL-259 Connectors on end $1 each
      JT776SMA HT Antenna $19
      Headphone/Mike Ear Headset $5
      Radio Shack Woodgrain Speaker $5
      IC-255A  2 meter Radio with no tone board Like New from 1982 Good Packet Radio $45
      Tubes A great Assortment of tested used Tubes $1-$4 each
      B&K Model 4011 Precision function Generator $60
      B & W Antenna Tuner VS-300A $40
      RCA Volt Ohm Meter $25
      Barket & Williamson Low Pass Filter $5
      Speakers $2 - $10
      Barket and Williamson Rotary Inductor and Counter for Antenna Tuner $50
      Center Insulator for HF antenna $5
      LED Emergency Light  $10
      Motorola consolette Base Station for packet set up on 145.090 $45
      MFJ 1278B TNC $50
      MFJ-722 Notch Filter $30.00
      B&W 550A 5 Coax switch unit $10
      M1000 Regency 10 Ch Scanner Works great $25
      Low Pass filter $5
      EICO Solid State FET/TVM Model 240 VOM in good condition $40
       6-9 inch clamps to mount antenna on large poles or vent pipes $5.56 each

      Heathkit items in stock

      Heathkit SA-2040 1KW Tuner $125 New lower price
      Model HD-19 Hybrid Phone Patch for $5
      2 HD-15 Phone Patch for $5 each
      1 Model 10-17 Oscilloscope $40
      Heathkit Drive Belts for SB-100, 101,102, HW 100,HW101 $3

      Tool  Max Industrial Supply is the Tool and Ham Radio retail store on Schamber Dr just off Pontaluna Rd and US-31 just north of  the old Hob Knob or Michael's Restaurant (Now tore down) in Muskegon . We have tools, industrial suppliers and Ham radios parts for sale.
      For more information call or e mail Tom KB8VEE at 231 798-7898  I am in the Store from 8:30AM-4:30PM Monday-Friday. Stop by and see me for all your Ham needs.
      From Tool Max Industrial Supply
      231 798-7898
      E Mail toolmax@...
    • Tool Max Ind. Supply

        #425 B+W Low Pass Filter $15
        MFJ-704 Low Pass Filter $20
[...]

        From Tool Max Industrial Supply
        231 798-7898
        E Mail toolmax@...
      • Tool Max Ind. Supply
        Message 3 of 10 , Feb 22, 2008
          We will not be in this Saturday so stop during the week. Skywarn training in Muskegon County is this Saturday Feb 23

          Check out our New Web sight at www.toolmaxonline.com  Let me know what you think.

           New items this week
           None

          We have Antennas, connectors, and mounts from Tower Electronics. We are a Dealer for Tower and have put them in Stock.

          Other NEW items in Stock

          14 Amp Jetstream Power Supply $55
          28Amp Power Supply $90 With Meters  out of stock now $110

          #425 B+W Low Pass Filter $15
          MFJ-704 Low Pass Filter $20
[...]

          From Tool Max Industrial Supply
          231 798-7898
          E Mail toolmax@...
          Websight www.toolmaxonline.com
        • Tool Max Ind. Supply
          Message 4 of 10 , Mar 28 11:50 AM
            Check out our New Web sight at www.toolmaxonline.com  Let me know what you think.

             No New items this week I need some, bring them in.

            We have Antennas, connectors, and mounts from Tower Electronics. We are a Dealer for Tower and have put them in Stock.

            Other NEW items in Stock

            14 Amp Jetstream Power Supply $55
            28  Amp Power Supply $90 With Meters  out of stock now $110
            45Amp Power Supply $170
            Lighting Arresters $21.50 ea
            HF Antenna  20 Meter, 40 Meter, 75 Meter Fiberglass Hamsticks in Stock  $20 each
            New SWR Watt/Power & Field Strength Meter for 1.7-150 MHz in Stock $30
            J Pole Antennas in Stock $15
            The Te-Ne-Ke code key by the North Ottawa Club $35.00
            RG-58 Cable .25 per foot
            RG-8 .$1.00 per Foot
            RG-8X Coax Cable .50 per Foot
[...]

             1 SMC 7004BR 4 port Computer Hub $5
             1 Otto Head Set with Mic $5
             1 MFJ hand mic for HT $5
             1 IC 706 interface cable unit to use Power Amp $20
             1 Set Husler HF Antennas 80m/40m/15m $30
             1 RC 432 long wire antenna on a spool $15
              1 Home brew 2 m/440 pipe antenna  $15
             1 NC 60B Yaesu 15 volt Nica Battery Charger $5
              1 GR-213 Holux GPS Receiver for USB port $40
            1 Box of Large Compactors 10-12 pc total $5
            HP PDA Pocket PC Model Jornada 545 16MB Ram Color PDA $100
            Paum Zire  Black & White PDA $30
            Radio Shack PRO-94 1000 Channel Handheld Trunking Scanner New Price $70
            #425 B+W Low Pass Filter $15
            MFJ-704 Low Pass Filter $20
[...]
             2-9 inch clamps to mount antenna on large poles or vent pipes $5.56 each and less for smaller ones

            Heathkit items in stock

            Heathkit SA-2040 1KW Tuner $125
            Model HD-19 Hybrid Phone Patch for $5
            2 HD-15 Phone Patch for $5 each
            1 Model 10-17 Oscilloscope $40 Make offer
            Heathkit Drive Belts for SB-100, 101,102, HW 100,HW101 $3

            Tool  Max Industrial Supply is the Tool and Ham Radio retail store on Schamber Dr just off Pontaluna Rd and US-31 just north of  the old Hob Knob or Michael's Restaurant (Now tore down) in Muskegon . We have tools, industrial suppliers and Ham radios parts for sale.
            For more information call or e mail Tom KB8VEE at 231 798-7898  I am in the Store from 8:30AM-4:30PM Monday-Friday. Stop by and see me for all your Ham needs.

            From Tool Max Industrial Supply

              #425 B+W Low Pass Filter $15
              MFJ-704 Low Pass Filter $20
[...]

              From Tool Max Industrial Supply
              231 798-7898
              E Mail toolmax@...
              Website www.toolmaxonline.com
            • Tool Max Ind. Supply
              Message 6 of 10 , Jun 16, 2008
                Check out our New Web sight at www.toolmaxonline.com  Let me know what you think.

                 New items this week I need some, bring them in.
                1 Radio Shack Pro 2018 200 Channel Scanner Works great $50
                1 NWS All Weather Rain Gauge New $10
                1 X-50 Diamond base Antenna Like new $70

                Message 7 of 10 , Jun 17, 2008
                  Hi Tom,

                  I would like to buy a couple of your hamstick antenna's but with gas prices i cannot drive up to your location.  Would it be possible to have them shipped to me.  I live in Barryton, if you can ship them what would the shipping be.

                  Thank You and 73
                  Steve KD8DHZ

                  #425 B+W Low Pass Filter $15
                  MFJ-704 Low Pass Filter $20
[...]

                  From Tool Max Industrial Supply
                  231 798-7898
                  E Mail toolmax@verizon. net

                  Message 8 of 10 , Jul 18, 2008
                    New items this week
                    20 Tower 1 piece tapered at both ends ( not in Store call to see) $20
                    1 230WB with 230VPK Stacking Kit Boomer 2 meter beam 18.5 dBd Gain NEW never used ( not in Store call to see) $300 new ONLY $175

                    1 IC-725 HF Radio $275.00 New Price
                    1 MFJ 949B HF Tuners $30
                    1 Micronta 2.5 Amp Power Supply $5
                    1 2"x2" Speaker $3
                    1 Comet CP-5 3/8-24 Antenna mount for Van Groves $25

                    Message 9 of 10 , Sep 12, 2008
                      New this week at the Store

                      1 Icom SM-8 Desk Microphone like new $60.00
                       Wagan Power Zone Portable AC Power with 150 watts power inverter. Use for a UPS, Jump start box or a battery for a radio. $25.00
                      1 GPS III Garmin GPS unit with power/data cable wired for APRS $75 or best offer
                      1 GPS external antenna for above $50 or best offer
                      1 Radio Shack PRO 2018 200 channel Scanner $50 or best offer
                      1 Cushcraft 230 WB Boomer 2 meter Beam with 230VPK Stacking Kit New never used $175.00

[...]

                      Extra Class $24.95
                      FCC Part 97 rule book only $3.95
                      ARRL Level 1 Amateur Radio Emergency Communications Course Level 1 books $16 each

                      Ramsey Kits for Kids ( or Adults)

                      300 in 1 Electronic Lab $70
                      Bell Action Kit $9
                      Motor Action Kit $8
                      LED Binky Kit $8
                      Police Siren Kit $8
                      Electronic Dripping Faucet $10
                      LED Strobe Light with Case $45
                      AM Broadcast Transmitter Kit with Case $35
                      Tri-Field Meter $64

                      Other Used Equipment on Consignment
                       1 SMC 7004BR 4 port Computer Hub $5

                      1 GW GDM 8135 Digital Multimeter $30