Audio equipment

  • vinnierock79
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 18, 2008
      Hello Gentlemen, I hope you won't mind this post. It's for a
      good cause. Hopefully a new HF rig for myself. :-) I have appx.
      $700.00 worth of mobile audio equipment for sale. I had no luck on
      Ebay and was hoping that somebody may know a person in need.

      800 watt audiobahn bridgeable amp.
      640 watt kenwood 4 channel amp.
      Poineer supertuner III.
      2 kenwood 6x9 speakers
      1 MTX 800 watt sub woofer
      2 infinity 5 1/4 in front speakers.

      Again thanks in advance for the post. and please keep all the
      great information coming, I've learned so much from the wealth of
      knowledge that is shared on the group.

      P.S. I'm looking for a speaker mic. the will fit my ft-60r. If
      anybody has one for sale.

      Jeff Stapel (KD8FXA)
      Stapeljb79@...