Reminder of our Monthly Training, Thurs, 1/17/08, 7:00 PM, EOC, In-depth Severe Wx

  • Steve Vander Hill
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 14, 2008

      -----Original Message-----
      From: bsmith@... [mailto:bsmith@...]
      Sent: Friday, January 11, 2008 3:11 PM
      To: Elushik, Rick; brockj@...; Brouwer, Dave; dave356@...; Howard Fitzgerald; rafaviator@...; Hoekstra, Marv; alandbarbk@...; Dave Lamer; Lohman, Laryn; Malarik, Paul; Don Meyer; Mokma, Ron; Larry Redder; JIM TANIS; Ted VandenBrink; kb8vee@...; dphilli@...; Weersing, Dave; bsmith@...; Steve VanderHill; SINDEE MAXWELL; John Klaassen; Bill King; Bok, John; bthomas@...; csaddler@...; Gerry Dawson; Vollink, Josh; Don Stephens; Phil Metten; Rich Brand; John Fisher; Perry Zimonick; Tim Smith; Mark Jongekrijg; Mark Jongekrijg; mbennet@...; mbrookh@...; lhoekse@...
      Subject: Reminder of our Monthly Training, Thurs, 1/17/08, 7:00 PM, EOC, In-depth Severe Wx

      EOCVOLUNTEERScowide:

      Just a reminder of our regular EOC Staff Training, scheduled for Thursday, 1/17/08, 7:00 PM at the EOC.

      This months Training is the Special Severe Weather Training, presented by Rich Brand.

      I can assure you it will be worth your time attending.  Rich has some indepth insight on our local weather patterns that will enhance your observation and reporting.

      If you have any questions, please feel free to call the office.

      Thanks

      Smitty